Automatic and continuous 3D laser cutting of long structural materials High-precision cutting of complex features.
To meet demands for faster cutting speed and ability to cut larger diameters, the FABRI GEAR Mk II has been developed, utilising the extensive experience of Mazak who are leaders in the manufacture of multi tasking 5 axis Laser Cutting technology . The FABRI GEAR 400 II features increased speed with a larger work piece diameter capacity.
- Reduced running cost, thanks to the new laser oscillator.
- Ergonomic design for outstanding ease of operation.
- Designed with environmental considerations.
- Unsurpassed 3D laser cutting of long round / square / rectangular pipe, as well as H, I and L beams.
- Just load long material in the loading station, and 3D cutting is performed automatically as well as transfer of finished parts to the unloading station.
- Complete all cutting processes from 3D cutting to tapping in just one machine when equipped with the optional tapping unit.
|4.0 kW Laser||Values|
|Material||Shape||Round, square and other pipe shapes. Structual material.|
|Material||Mild steel / Stainless steel|
|Material length range||Minimum||3,450 mm|
|Maximum material diameter||Round pipe||20 – 406 mm|
|Square pipe||20 – 300 mm|
|Workpiece||Maximum weight / piece||480 kg|
|Chuck center||Height||1,100 mm|
|Stroke||X Chuck left / right||8,750 mm|
|U Chuck left / right||9,300 mm|
|V Chuck left / right||2,515 mm|
|Y Head back / forth||1,270 mm|
|Z Head up / down||370 mm|
|A Head rotation||±99999.999°|
|B Head swing||±135°|
|Maximum traverse rate||X, U, V||30 m/min|
|A, B||9,600 °/min|
|Electrical requirement||83.0 kVA|
|Sound||Less than 80 db|