Maximising Productivity, Quality & Lead Times With Our New Laser Cutting Machine
Here at The Laser Cutting Co, our commitment to consistent self-improvement is at the forefront of all we do; constantly investing in the very latest and best laser cutting technology to provide the highest quality cut parts. Our latest addition to our long line of laser cutting machines is our brand new, state-of-the-art Trulaser Tube 7000 6 kW Fibre Machine by Trumpf; offering some of the best and most reliable laser cutting available in the industry.
Capable of a range of state-of-the-art functions, the Trulaser Tube 7000 6 kW Fibre machine has a solid-state laser that is able to process a broad spectrum of parts quickly and flexibly. Not only this, but with its open machine concept, loading and unloading is straightforward, safe, and efficient.
Due to its outstanding capabilities, the Trulaser Tube 7000 6kW Fibre machine allows larger, thicker, and more complex parts to be cut – all with double the capacity of a standard laser cutting machine.
Benefits Of Using A Trulaser Tube 7000 Fibre Laser Cutting Machine
The Trumpf Trulaser Tube 7000 6kW Fibre Machine is a revolution in laser tube cutting machinery. Featuring a TruDisk solid-state laser, as well as RapidCut, the high feed rates of the laser are able to handle even the most complex and smallest of contours. Some of the many features, benefits, and applications of utilising the Trulaser Tube 7000 Fibre include:
- Process parts with a diameter of up to 254mm
- Process wall thickness of up to 10mm for steel
- Reduced part times
- Simple access to machine
- High-quality bevel cuts of up to 45°
- TruDisk solid-state laser
- Good process reliability with a state-of-the-art sensor system
- Fully automatic – resulting in minimal non-production times
- Has options for further processing steps i.e. tapping threads
Trulaser Tube 7000 Fibre Applications
- Shop fitting/ units and furniture
- Agricultural machinery
- Fitness equipment
- Mechanical & apparatus engineering
- Smart Profile Detection – Automatically load challenging configurations and geometries
- Seamline Tube – Identifies welding seams and markings in order to align the tubes correctly / can also optionally scan tube interior.
- RapidCut – High feed rates for smaller contours and thinner materials
- PFC Channel
- RSA Section
- Rectangular & Square Tubes
- Round Tubes & Pipes
- Universal Beams
Why Choose The Laser Cutting Co For Bespoke Tube Laser Cutting?
Fully ISO9001 and BS/EN 1090-1 certified, our priority is always to provide efficient, high-quality laser cutting solutions for our clients across the UK. With over 40 years of direct industry experience, our team of experts always go above and beyond to offer the very best in laser cutting solutions for the benefit of our clients and their needs.
With an outstanding range of laser cutting and metal profiling solutions, impressive lead times, and commitment to producing only the highest quality products, you’re in safe and capable hands with The Laser Cutting Co.
What Sets The Laser Cutting Co. Apart From Our Competitors?
We continually invest in the latest laser cutting technology to provide the highest quality cut parts.
We can arrange local and nationwide deliveries and call-offs, so your items arrive when and where you need them.
“Lights out” production enables cost effective production and impressive lead times.
Industry Leading Capacity
We understand that reliability is crucial, particularly at the very start of the supply chain. We deliver parts that are correct and on time, every time.