We are hiring
Established over 35 years ago, the Laser Cutting Co has grown to become one of the UK’s largest and most diverse profiling and cutting firms. Due to continued growth we are looking for energetic and driven people to join our vibrant team to help build on our already industry leading reputation.
We are a third-generation family run business with a belief that no-one should feel like a small cog in a big machine. Our people are our most important resource and we aim to support and encourage development in our fast paced yet friendly environment.
We understand job hunting is time consuming, if you feel you are a good fit for the below role/s please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to give you a prompt response.
Please click on the heading below to switch between career opportunities.
Summary of Position: Working with your shift to safely Manage CNC Laser cutting machinery maximizing ‘beam on’ production whilst also ensuring production of quality finished components for our customers.
Primary Responsibilities to include:
- Handling material from central stock system using forklift and crane equipment.
- Loading machine with sheet material
- Loading and setting of machine to include maintenance jobs.
- Checking of part quality and correct to drawings.
- Mark, Stack and Pack parts ready for dispatch.
- Maintain tidy and safe workspace around you and machine
- Alongside laborer’s it may be required of you to run more than one machine where efficient to do so.
- Trumpf Tube and Flat Laser Machine experience ideal
- Heavy Engineering experience
- Overhead Crane proficient
- In date Counterbalance truck license (Ideally)
- Valid Driver’s License (Ideally)
Revolving shift work requiring minimum of 40 hours per week.
Ample opportunities for overtime were required.
For more information please contact:
Or send your CV and Covering letter using the form below