Automatic & Continuous 3D Laser Cutting
Laser Cutting Co is pleased to announce a major investment for automatic and continuous 3D laser cutting of long structural materials High-precision cutting of complex features. To meet demands for faster cutting speed and ability to cut larger diameters, the FABRI GEAR Mk II has been developed, utilising the extensive experience of Mazak who are leaders in the manufacture of multi-tasking 5 axis Laser Cutting technology. The FABRI GEAR 400 II features increased speed with a larger work piece diameter capacity.
The main benefits of our new 3D laser cutting technology are very impressive and we have listed a few of these below:
- Reduced running cost, thanks to the new laser oscillator.
- Ergonomic design for outstanding ease of operation.
- Designed with environmental considerations.
- Unsurpassed 3D laser cutting of long round / square / rectangular pipe, as well as H, I and L beams.
- Just load long material in the loading station, and 3D cutting is performed automatically as well as transfer of finished parts to the unloading station.
- Complete all cutting processes from 3D cutting to tapping in just one machine when equipped with the optional tapping unit.